Monday, December 5, 2022
HomeSportManchester United are considering breaking Cristiano Ronaldo's contract

Manchester United are considering breaking Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract

Cristiano Ronaldo and his agent Jorge Mendes would have met Bayern Munich, the German press denies

According to Daily mail, Cristiano Ronaldo and his agent Jorge Mendes are said to have held talks with the leaders of Bayern Munich last week about a possible transfer in the winter transfer window. Also according to English media, Jorge Mendes would have presented the five-time Golden Ball to other clubs, including Chelsea, Sporting and Napoli.

During his shock interview with Piers Morgan, the Portuguese felt “betrayed” by Manchester United and attacked several members of the club, including Erik ten Hag and the Glazer family.

But this information was rejected by the German newspaper Picturewhich confirms that no meeting was arranged between the two camps.

Klumpen Mudryk wants to leave Shakhtar in January with a preference for Arsenal

Sensation of the Champions League group stage with Shakhtar Donetsk, Mykhaylo Mudryk (21) confirmed his desire for his club from the January transfer window in an interview with the journalist, Vledan Sedan, also the wife of his compatriot Oleksandr Zinchenko. He also very much wants to join the latter at Arsenal.

“From a purely theoretical point of view, if there was an opportunity to be a bench player for Real Madrid or a starter for Arsenal, I would probably choose Arsenal,” he said.

He spoke to Nice last summer

The size of his transfer could be estimated at 60 million euros. The player has also confirmed that he spoke to the coaches of Nice, Bayer Leverkusen and Brentford last summer.

Manchester United are considering terminating Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract

According to the Telegraph, Manchester United are planning to terminate Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract in January six months into its term following his explosive interview against the club. But not under any condition.

>> More details here

But the club will not do that under any circumstances. Indeed, the club would refuse to pay the final months of his wages to the five-time Golden Ball winner, the highest-paid player in the club’s history on a salary of €640,000 a week.

Internally, however, we fear that the player will request it. The managers are looking for a way not to tarnish his reputation with one of the greatest players of all time, although the idea of ​​a departure is widely shared internally following the player’s violent accusations.

Batlles remains the coach of Saint-Etienne

Despite Saint-Etienne’s worrying 20th place finish in Ligue 2 after 15 days, Laurent Batlles will remain on the bench for the Greens. After a crisis meeting on Monday, the management of ASSE let it be known… that nothing will change in the short term.

“Faced with the very worrying situation of the club, a meeting was held this Monday morning at the request of Roland Romeyer, co-shareholder of the club and chairman of the board, and where Jean-François Soucasse, Laurent Batlles, Loïc Perrin and Samuel Rustem, explains Sainté. Roland Romeyer expressed his deep concern over the current ranking of the professional team and hoped that after analysis and discussion he would be presented with a short- and medium-term action plan aimed at rectifying the situation. Based on these exchanges, in light of the commitments made and the action plan already launched with the strengthening of the recruitment unit to achieve an ambitious winter transfer window, Roland Romeyer reiterated his confidence in the management. More than ever, vital forces in the club must be united and united to ensure the sporting recovery of AS Saint-Étienne as soon as competition resumes.”

Montpellier formalizes its coach until the end of the season

Romain Pitau, who took charge of the pro group after the departure of Olivier Dall’Oglio, will finish the season on the MHSC bench.

Manchester United: The dressing room is back together against Cristiano Ronaldo

According to information from Sky Sports, the first excerpts of Cristiano Ronaldo’s interview were very poorly received by his Manchester United teammates and coach Erik ten Hag.

The whole group is “extremely disappointed by the manner and timing of the interview with Cristiano Ronaldo”, says the media’s journalist, Kaveh Solhekol. The club discovered the interview on Sunday as the delegation prepared to return from London after the game against Fulham.

According to Sky Sports, Manchester United will consider “all their options” regarding Ronaldo. The management and the players do not understand his words and regret this lack of respect for the club, his manager and his teammates in this way.

According to Sky Sports again, Ronaldo was told on Thursday that he would not be in the opening game against Fulham, but that he would have been in the squad. He would have told the club he was ill.

Cristiano Ronaldo lets go: “I feel betrayed”

In an interview with Piers Morgan on Talk TV, Cristiano Ronaldo unleashes against Manchester United and Erik ten Hag. It will be broadcast on Wednesday and Thursday, but the first extracts have been leaked in The Sun.

>> Excerpt from Cristiano Ronaldo’s interview here

“If they tried to force me to leave? Yes. Not only the coach, but people from the club. I felt betrayed, says the former Real Madrid player. Maybe I shouldn’t say it, but I don’t care what people think to hear the truth. Yes, I feel betrayed and I feel like some people don’t want me here, this season, but also last season.”

“I don’t respect him (Ten Hag) because he doesn’t respect me, Ronaldo continues in remarks reported by The Sun. If you don’t respect me, I don’t want anyone for me. you.”

Hi!

Welcome to our live to follow all news and rumors about the transfer market live.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Tags