Learn how to use Google Calendar to help you achieve all of your goals.
Google has a whole ecosystem of its own apps, most of which come pre-installed on almost every Android phone on the market, and one of the most widely used is undoubtedly Google Calendar.
I’m sure you already use this app from the Mountain View-based company so you don’t miss your friends and family’s birthdays or to organize your work meetings, but what you might not know is is that you can also use Google calendar to get motivated and achieve your goals. Keep reading and find out how to do it.
So you can use the Google calendar to encourage you to reach your goals
Today we’re here to talk about a handy Google Calendar tool with which you can set your own personal goals and configure how often and how long you’re going to spend on those tasks.
If you want to use Google Calendar to motivate yourself and achieve your personal goals, just follow a few simple steps:
- Open the Google Calendar app on your Android mobile
- Press the button with the “+” sign that is located in the lower right corner
- Click on the Goal option
- Enter one of the available sections and choose the goal you want to achieve or create your own by clicking on the Customize…
- Write, in the top bar, the name of the goal you want to create, for example, learn Python
- Click on the confirmation button that appears at the top right of the screen
- Choose how often you will perform this task by choosing between several options. You can view all available options by clicking More options…
- Define the time you will devote to this task
- Indicate the time of day that is best for you to perform this task
- Click again on the confirmation button located at the top right
Once done, Google Calendar will automatically create a series of events on your calendar with the frequency and time you previously specified. These events include an automatic reminder that will send you a notification 30 minutes before this task starts.
9 Best Free Alternatives to Google Calendar: Download Them on Google Play
With this simple Google Calendar trick, you can motivate yourself to achieve your goals, but if you usually use this application on a daily basis, we recommend that you consult our guide with the best tips to get the most out of Google Calendar.
Related Topics: Free Apps